- Initial 3-month contract with possible extension up to 12 months
- Brisbane CBD
- Large government organisation
- Providing high level technical expertise, advice and leadership to the development, implementation, administration, maintenance and support of information systems and services, in an agile environment, to meet the current and projected needs of the organisation and its portfolio customers.
- Leading the analysis and timely resolution of system issues within a complex ICT environment.
- Building and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders, clients and team members.
- Coordinating and managing the identification, assessment and briefings to staff and management regarding new and emerging hardware, software and communication technologies, products, methods, techniques and services.
- Knowledge and experience in Linux (RHEL) and Windows (2016) administration.
- Container management (Openshift / Kubernetes).
- Scripting and automation tools (Ansible, Python, Powershell).
- Compute, Storage and Virtualisation design, implementation, and management.
- Developing as-built documentation, performance and capacity management.
Tender closes tomorrow, 11 April 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed at 12nn, 11 April 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886