- Permanent role
- Brisbane CBD
- Global Organisation
Our Client is a global systems integrator who offers a competitive career path and excellent opportunities for growth. They require an ES Service Architect to align maintenance, support and services to their existing and potential clients.
- Provide support and services to the organisation’s clients
- Create enterprise services for client’s business aligned to technology objectives
- Conduct analysis, scope of work and services pricing models of RFP/RFIs
- Provide assessments, recommendations and drive deliverables for clients
- Contribute to optimal services solutions in line with industry best practice and standards.
- Work with the client manager or services sales to contribute to deal strategy on client’s requirements
- Perform reviews of client security configuration components, making recommendations and remediation
- At least 3 years’ experience in multinational technology services environment
- Tertiary qualification preferably Technical or Business
- ITIL foundations certification
- Knowledge in IT operations and organisation service offerings
- Experience in relevant services, products and industry’s best practices
- Experience in sales, presentation skills and client engagement
- Experience in vendor relationship for vendor’s products business and services positioning
- Experience in IT industry environment and business needs
- Knowledge about service delivery model
- Good consulting capabilities – ability to think outside the box
- Good interpersonal skills
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886 for more info.