- 7-month contract
- Large health organisation
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Identify the “As Is” and the “To Be” environment for pharmacy systems.
- Map out business workflows for support teams and business users and validate these back with users.
- Work with the test manager, solution architect and business users to ensure that all requirements are comprehensively captured and that these are linked to required testing.
- Assist in the management of the system, specification, configuration and unit testing and maintenance of the solution supported by the pharmacy system support team.
- Represent the project as required at forums and working groups.
- An ability to liaise with end users and support professionals and communicate between them.
- An ability to create a cost model for future business usage.
- Experienced in health IT systems in a private or public health authority or similar experience in the private sector.
- Extensive skills in speaking to stakeholders at different levels
- Experience in business process mapping.
- High-level written skills especially in the areas of requirements gathering.
Mandatory qualifications/professional registration/other requirements
- Experience in working as a BA in a pharmacy and/or medications management environment.
- Experience in working as a BA in a process improvement environment.
- Knowledge of health IT systems, health informatics, pharmacy or other medications management systems.
- Knowledge of the Federal Government Pharmaceutical or Medicare Benefits Scheme.
- Knowledge of financial or warehousing systems.
Tender closes on 23 November 2018. Statement of suitability to be completed on 22 November 2018.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165