- 12-month contract
- Global organisation
The Senior Systems Engineer will deliver business benefits and productivity enhancements to our clients through implementation of Microsoft technologies with a focus on Skype for Business, Unified Communications and Telephony technologies.
- Design and implementation of Skype for Business Enterprise Voice services on premises or in the cloud
- Work with customer Infrastructure, Messaging, Network and Security teams throughout the solution design and delivery
- Integration of existing telephony and video platforms into overall solution
- Workshop, strategise, design and execute models to facilitate migration of users between UC platforms
- Workshop, Propose, Document and seek approval for improved management practices of Enterprise Voice and Telephony services
- Work equally effectively autonomously or as part of a team
- Attend and participate in regular project meetings
- Open and effective communication
- Deliver high quality documentation
- Skill Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 Enterprise Voice
- Deployment of Unified Communications solutions focussing on the Skype for Business 2015/Online platform including Enterprise Voice
- Deployment of Unified Messaging roles in large scale Exchange infrastructures.
- 3+ years’ experience in Microsoft UC in the enterprise
- Experience in large scale migration of users between UC platforms
- Solid understanding of IP telephony, troubleshooting/improving MOS and call quality
- Strong understanding of telephony technologies including SIP and SBC technologies
- Solid understanding of supporting network infrastructure such as QoS, firewalls, hardware load balancing, PKI and ability to consider these in an overall solution
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- MCSE: Communications certification (Skype for Business 2015)
- Deployment of IR Prognosis to monitor the full stack of a UC solution.
- Assessment and troubleshoot of MOS score/call quality issues
- Exchange 2013/2016 – minimum requirement 4 years’ experience administration and deployment of Unified Messaging roles.
- Experience with non-Microsoft Video Conferencing systems and their integration with Skype for Business 2015
- Design and deployment of Oracle Enterprise Communications technologies
- Knowledge of Avaya, Cisco, Polycom voice and video products
- Development of metrics to allow OLA/SLA measurement
- Strong communication, influencing and documentation skills.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886