- Permanent role
- Brisbane CBD
- Global Organisation
The software Sales Consultant is responsible for driving local sales initiatives and pipeline activity around software licensing, devices, software asset management, and end-user computing services. This means you will deliver a business plan for Software Services, drive local vendor engagement and local opportunity planning for your territory. You will also work closely with the other Solution Specialists and national licensing specialists to ensure customers receive prompt and accurate software licensing information and pricing.
- Develop a business development plan and target opportunity list
- Drive opportunities in existing and new customers with Account Managers
- Build relationships with relevant partner contacts, incorporate partner programs and build a partner engagement strategy for software licensing around partner opportunities such as Microsoft, Citrix, Adobe, McAfee, Splunk etc.
- Sell Software Asset Management services such as effective licensing positions, SAM Assessments, and SAM as a Service
- Drive account engagement and manage client expectations around software licensing solutions
- Identify cross-sell opportunities for other LOB areas within the company
- Drive the proposal preparation, submission, and contract negotiations and associated sales presentations
- Be in control of annuity sales
- Promote volume licensing to customers as well as the companies AM’s and staff
- Support consultants and engineers with promoting products and solutions
- Experience is software licensing and management
- Experience in a BDM or account management position
- Demonstrating strong core values around sales and customer engagement
- A track record of identifying and closing opportunities within an IT/services environment
- A team player who can engage and work with account management and practice teams
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer| 0499 006 165