- Southwest Brisbane (Queensland)
- Degree in Computer Science or IT
- Permanent roles
Do you want to work for a global company on bleeding edge application and development? If so, this will be the role for you. Our client is a front-runner in the democratisation of decentralised computing. What does all that mean you ask? Well, they create development platforms for running decentralised apps built on blockchain development. Very cutting edge, interesting and great for your career progression.
Our client based in Brisbane, QLD operates a ground-breaking platform to automate coding, giving developers and non-developers the ability to build apps on surplus device processors. They are looking for exceptional people to join their team and to be part of a high performance, agile team.Permanent Australian Residency required
C++ Software Engineer – Network Programming
- Full-stack software engineer/developer with experience in C/C++
- Solid experience with TCP/IP, UDP/IP, sockets and network programming
- Experience in Linux/Unix
- Junior and Senior roles available
Node JS/Angular – Full Stack Developer
- Node.js / AngularJS
- SQL and Linux
- Review, unit testing and code debugging
- Experience in developing innovative, scalable and robust software solutions
- Junior as well as senior roles available
Mobile App Developer (Android/iOS)
- 5+ years development experience in native mobile applicationw
- RESTful APIs
- Native Android/iOS programming experience
Great team environment with a possibility for career progression. Our client is looking for people to invest in long-term. This is a great team, very productive and agile. Hiring decisions are made very quick so don’t delay if you feel this is the role for you.
Send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Janet Streczynski | 0428 444 776