- 6-month contract with possible extension
- Brisbane CBD
- Large government organisation
As the Solution Architect you will be responsible, as part of a team, for delivering on the conceptual and logical technical aspects of a project’s solution. The role will also be responsible for the architecture, documentation, pilot testing, integration and training of all other associated initiatives as directed.
- Understands and can demonstrate low level tools, testing techniques, integration and software applicable to the success of the final solution.
- Demonstrable and solid experience with technical (solution) architecture and practical implementation of various solutions.
- Solid experience with ITIL and associated change control methods including operation transformation.
- Demonstrated relationship, communication and negotiation skills.
- Leads the development of architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers.
- Takes full responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements within a significant area of the organisation.
- Establishes policy and strategy for the selection of systems architecture components, and co-ordinates design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency.
- Ensures that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to.
- Within a business change programme, manages the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the programme
- The contractor’s resources will also be required to work as directed and as required on similar projects and functions as they are scheduled or emerge throughout the term of the engagement.
- The members of this team are expected to perform to the highest quality standard and operate with a high level of integrity within this large professional support team with a focus on delivering the organisation’s client requirements and service excellence.
Tender closes on 13 November 2018. Statement of suitability to be completed on 12 November 2018.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165