- 6-month contract
- Large government organisation
- Deliver project/program solution design artefacts (i.e. products) to support the overall solution design and implementation requirements in alignment with the organisation’s Enterprise Architecture standards and principles.
- Support the delivery of complex solutions by translating high-level designs into detailed interface contract specifications, covering the end-to-end message flow and associated event triggers in a large Program environment.
- Define the coexistence integration architecture between the current and target state solution, including the identification of design options which cover the respective impacts to both the program delivery and day-to-day operations.
- Liaise with Program and supplier resources to articulate how the coexistence architecture will support and impact the Program go-live options.
- Ensure fit for purpose solutions, including alignment with the organisation’s vision for the program and broader requirements.
- Participate as an active member of the LIS Solution Delivery Team, contributing to strategic and operational decision making.
- Engage closely with both technical and business stakeholders across the organisation to ensure dependencies and impacts of the LIS Solution are clearly understood.
- Work with the Solution Owner, Senior Project Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, Change Manager and Test Manager to ensure customer needs and required functionality are defined early in the development cycle, including documenting requirements, trade-off analysis proceeding with design synthesis and system validation.
- Constrain design and solution options based on funding and schedule requirements and ensure any supplier deliverables meets expectations and are fit for purpose.
- Identify program/project dependencies and produce solution designs that ensure effective integration between business, information, integration, identity, application and technology elements of solutions
- Ensure documents dealing with elements of design e.g. sourcing papers, integration diagrams, master test strategies, are executable, auditable and traceable to specific requirements and design decisions
- Take proactive steps to identify and minimise solution design and delivery related issues, risks and costs whilst optimising benefits.
- ICT or related degree with a minimum of 10 years’ professional experience in a comparable role undertaking complex ICT projects and providing ICT solution design services that align with organisational objectives and business requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written including an ability to present complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in identifying technical issues, thinking laterally and applying analytical skills to develop appropriate options for resolution.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to integrate information technology with business processes and people.
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
- Demonstrated experience in application replacement and application coexistence planning to support both current and target state environments.
- Application and data integration in a highly complex environment based on Enterprise Service Bus Solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in ability to produce conceptual, logical and detailed solution architecture designs in a fast-paced environment within a large healthcare environment.
- Demonstrated ability to support program/project level planning and prioritisation of activities based on both risk management and schedule imperatives.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into application and interface configuration specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to identify impacts and dependencies to support business transformation initiatives underpinned by new, complex commercial off the shelf solutions that will replace large, critical, legacy enterprise applications.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders and external technology vendors to partner with them in delivering the required ICT outcomes.
- Experience in large program environments supporting the delivery of complex solutions by translating high-level designs into detailed interface contract specifications, covering the end-to-end message flow and associated event triggers.
- Experience in defining the coexistence integration architecture between the current and target state solution, including the identification of design options which cover the respective impacts to both the program delivery and day-to-day operations.
- Experience in liaising with program and supplier resources to articulate how the coexistence architecture will support and impact the program go-live options.
- Specialist knowledge and commercial experience in at least two of the following architecture domains: business, information, application, integration, identity management and technology.
- Ability to deliver within a complex program/project environment, including the ability to plan, manage and deliver work packages and products as required.
- Experience within the health sector is highly desirable.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Tender closes on 10 October 2018. Statement of suitability to be completed on 9 October 2018.
Janet Streczynski | 0428 444 776