- 4-month initial contract with extension
- Large government organisation
- Innovatively solve business problems through the creation of technical solutions.
- Develop solutions from requirements that fulfil business needs from stakeholders, utilising tools, techniques and principles used by the teams.
- Translate requirements into a language which can be understood by the intended solution providers or technology teams including:
– Creation of solution architecture diagrams
– Creation of High level solution design
– Creation of Detailed implementable designs
– Prototyping, mock-ups and wireframes
- Ensure that the relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
- Prepare briefing material and regular performance reports for key stakeholders
- Participate in peer review and architectural review group sessions to improve solution design artefacts.
- Observe and comply with all organisational standards and practices, Quality Management System Procedures and Environmental Management System Procedures
- Perform other solution architecture related activities as allocated, ensuring quality of outputs in terms of time, cost and business benefit.
- Perform other tasks/projects as directed by the departments
- In all duties, comply with the behavioural expectations set out in the organisation’s Code of Conduct, policies and procedures.
- Experience in interpreting business requirements for the development of solution architecture and design
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Solution Architect
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate technical information in a clear manner
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate and proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- High level of initiative with ability to work on and deliver multiple projects
simultaneously within specified timeframes
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate complex business requirements and options and specify requirements for the introduction of information technology to achieve business objectives.
Tender closes on 10 July 2018. Statement of suitability to be completed on 9th July 2018.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165