- 1-year contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Deliver project solution design artefacts (i.e. products) to support the overall solution design and implementation requirements in alignment with the organisation’s Enterprise Architecture standards and principles.
- Demonstrated experience in large project environments supporting the delivery of complex solutions.
- Ensure fit for purpose solutions, including alignment with the organisation’s vision for the project and broader the requirements.
- Participate as an active member of the Solution Delivery Team, contributing to strategic and operational decision making.
- Engage closely with both technical and business stakeholders across organisation to ensure dependencies and impacts of the program’s Solution are clearly understood.
- Contribute to the solution delivery of the application partner and its subcontractor and internal delivery partners to ensure a quality program Solution delivery.
- Work with the internal stakeholders to ensure customer needs and required functionality are defined early in the development cycle, including documenting requirements, trade-off analysis proceeding with design synthesis and system validation.
- Constrain design and solution options based on funding and schedule requirements and ensure any supplier deliverables meets expectations and are fit for purpose.
- Identify project dependencies and produce solution designs that ensure effective integration between business, information, integration, identity, application and technology elements of solutions
- Ensure documents dealing with elements of design e.g. sourcing papers, integration diagrams, master test strategies, are executable, auditable and traceable to specific requirements and design decisions.
- Take proactive steps to identify and minimise solution design and delivery related issues, risks and costs whilst optimising benefits.
- ICT or related degree with a minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a comparable role undertaking complex ICT projects and providing ICT solution design services that align with organisational objectives and business requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written and presentational while presenting complex ideas to technical and non – technical audiences.
- Experience in identifying technical issues, thinking laterally and applying analytical skills to develop appropriate options for resolution.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to integrate information technology with business processes and people.
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
- Demonstrated experience in application replacement and application co-existence planning to support both current and target state environments.
- Application and data integration in a highly complex environment based on ESBs.
- Demonstrated experience in ability to produce conceptual, logical and detailed solution architecture designs in a fast-paced environment within a large health-care environment, preferably in health.
- Demonstrated ability to support project level planning and prioritisation of activities based on both risk management and schedule imperatives.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into application and interface configuration specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to identify impacts and dependencies to support business transformation initiatives underpinned by new, complex COTS solutions that will replace large, critical, legacy Enterprise applications.
- This position may be required to work from different sites.
Tender closes on 23 May 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 22 May 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165