- 2-year contract with 2 optional extensions of 18 and 9 months
- Large government organisation
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of architects and solution experts to enable strategic and expert advice to the design and management of solutions including risk and issue identification and management;
- Analyse business requirements and system specifications and provide strategic expertise to staff and management to ensure specifications are aligned to business requirements;
- Analyse and solve complex system and technological problems to provide innovative solutions to business requirements in the delivery of support to QH and completion of project work in required timeframes;
- Complete system architecture and design specifications, of solutions supported by the organisation and associated documentation in compliance with relevant standards;
- Consult with and provide expert advice to the business owners in relation to ongoing enhancement and development of the corporate system applications;
- Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables.
- Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose and meets requirements.
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with team members, other project teams, stakeholders and client groups to develop and maintain effective working relationships and the integrity of the overall integrated solution; and
- Contribute to effective, client focussed teamwork by developing an understanding of the roles and duties of team members within the team and across the organisation, and working collaboratively to achieve outcomes with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions, particularly in the area of functional and solution responsibility relating to this team, and the ability to apply this knowledge in such activities as architecture and design, business analysis, solution configuration, second level support, and implementation of solution change control processes and project activities
- Proven experience in HR/Payroll/Rostering solutions
- Demonstrated extensive Architectural experience, including coaching and mentoring of other architects, and ability to work across teams to manage an integrated systems solution
- Extensive client service skills including working to deadlines and service level time lines
- Ability to lead, manage, and supervise team leaders in supervising and assisting other team members to deliver effective services to clients
- Extensive written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to provide advice, consult and negotiate with stakeholders on complex and strategic issues, build effective client and stakeholder relationships in an environment of change and client service delivery.
- Proven track record in a similar role on a large scale HR project.
- Experience and track record from highly integrated ERP environments as part of large scale ERP transformations
- Expert knowledge and experience designing integration strategies and solution architecture.
- Proven experience in Solution Integration Design
- Experience designing and presenting solution artefacts
- Good knowledge of current technical industry trends, including systems integration, and service-oriented architecture.
- The candidate will ideally have forged their skill set through working in and leading complex, large business implementations―as a broad indication, it is anticipated that candidates would have a minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience in such roles.
Tender closes on 28 August 2018. Statement of Suitability to be submitted by 27 August 2018.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.