- Initial 2-month contract with possible extension
- Global organisation
This position is with one of our Global Clients, who offers a competitive career path and excellent opportunities for growth. They require an experiences Systems Administrator who will be required to assist with ensuring continuous availability of IT services by effectively identifying system requirements, installing upgrades and monitoring system performance for medium complexity systems.
- Plan, select, configure and test server hardware, software, local area network and wide area networks and install, configure and upgrade servers according to policy and system requirements.
- Install, configure and upgrade new and existing application software and recommend the changes to the system including upgrading of software.
- Experience or knowledge working with Windows technologies and environments (Windows 7/8/10, Server 2008, 2012R2, AD, remote support)
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work with various stakeholders and update management
- Create and maintain user accounts by determining and verifying access requirements.
- Perform system monitoring and analysis and performance tuning and identify problems and offer potential solutions.
- Configure a secure system by planning, coordinating and implementing network security measures.
- Experience resolving Level 3 incidents and service requests
- System Centre Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Active Directory management
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and above
- Windows 7 & 10
- ITIL service management
Please send your CV in Word format.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165