- Permanent role
- Attractive Sydney CBD location
- MSP – Government Client
Our client is a successful national Systems Integrator and Managed Services Provider with a proven track record in delivering ICT solutions to corporate, defence and government organisations that spans more than twenty years. There is now an exciting opportunity for a Systems Administrator in Sydney to join this dynamic and energetic company that is experiencing positive growth.
The ideal candidate is team-oriented and enjoys working closely with colleagues to solve all types of issues; some complex at times. You will also be responsible for providing remote and onsite support to our clients Managed Services customers which includes fault diagnosis for all software and hardware faults on laptops, desktop computers, printers, servers and associated peripherals.
- Administration of Active Directory
- Administration of Exchange / Office 365
- Administration of Citrix XenApp services
- Administration and Maintenance of Windows Servers Platform 2003, 2008 and 2012.
- Administration of Hyper-V server and virtual machines
- Administrations of VMware vSphere client and virtual machines
- Asset management, process improvement & documentation for various clients
- Liaising & cooperating with various venders for various clients
- Meeting SLA requirements and resolving tickets in an efficient manner
- Relevant Level 3 years’ experience working in a technical support, systems admin or engineer role working with a Managed Services Provider
- Australian driver’s license
- Current Australian residency
- Australian Citizen as there is a potential requirement for Baseline Vetting Clearance
- Outstanding day to day Customer Service
- Excellent documentation of procedures and process
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- A chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate directly with a passionate and experienced team.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886