- 6-month contract
- Large health organisation
- Support the elicitation and document of detailed functional and non-functional solution requirements in accordance with program standards and conventions.
- Support the requirements definition and analyse options to support solution capabilities in the new program.
- Document the access requirements for the target state across the solution.
- Support the alignment of the overall solution design with identified requirements in alignment with the organisation’s Enterprise Architecture standards and principles.
- Support laboratory device network connectivity planning and implementation activities.
- Attend application workshops and identify potential architectural impacts across both the new program and related enterprise applications.
- Identify technical dependencies and assist in resolving functional gaps.
- Support the development of the future state solution architecture design across business, information, application, identity, integration, data and technology layers requirements in alignment with the organisation’s Enterprise Architecture standards and principles.
- Support the team to perform the process used to resolve product design issues in a timely manner.
- Support the test team in creation of application, System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test cases.
- Support planning for the development of the implementation deployment plan.
- Minimum of seven years’ professional experience in a comparable role undertaking complex ICT projects and providing technical analysis services that align with organisational objectives is preferred.
- Experience in identifying issues, thinking laterally and applying analytical skills to develop appropriate options for resolution.
- Demonstrated understanding of how business processes and people can be supported in completing their work using integrated information technology solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with a large complex application implementation or replacement project.
- Demonstrated ability to support program/project level planning and prioritisation of activities based on both risk management and schedule imperatives.
- Demonstrated ability to identify impacts and dependencies to support business transformation initiatives underpinned by new, complex commercial off the shelf solutions that will replace large, critical, legacy enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment within a large program or project environment.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written including an ability to present complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
- Qld Health experience highly regarded
Tender closes on 22 November 2018. Statement of suitability to be completed on 21 November 2018.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165