- 3-month initial contract with possibility of extension
- Large government organisation
The Technical Change Manager will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of complex ICT projects (including risk, schedule, budget and communications) to ensure a planned and coordinated approach to the implementation of new and emerging technologies for the organisation.
- Developing and maintaining Change & Release documentation and progress tracking using relevant tools within the established frameworks, standards and policies;
- Monitoring compliance with Change & Release Management controls and associated policies, procedures and standards and continually review and improve these controls to ensure quality assurance;
- Contributing to the compilation of regular Change & Release Management reports and updates to Management;
- Participating and contributing to reviews regarding the strategic direction and responsibilities of the Change and Release team and recommend and assist in implementing changes accordingly;
- Maintaining an effective communication network and forming working partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Assisting in ensuring Change & Release Management processes in multiple agencies are followed to ensure a clear logical progression of tasks that minimize downtime to the business;
- Assisting in the analysis and resolution of Change & release issues within a complex ICT environment;
- Providing expert input and advice on Post Implementation Reviews related to releases.
- Previous experience in large scale ICT multi-Agency Projects and Programs
Highly Desired Skills
- Accreditation in PRINCE 2 Project Methodology
- ITIL Foundations awareness (in particular Change and Release Management)
- Service Management Tool Skills
- ICT Change Management experience
- Problem resolution
- Management Reporting
- SharePoint knowledge
- Analysis and Reporting Tool Skills
- Understanding of Multi-pod ACI deployment in a multi-Agency service provider environment
Tender closes on 8 June 2018. Statement of Suitability to be completed by cob 7th June 2018.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Janet Streczynski | 0428 444 776