- Permanent or contract role
- Global organisation
This senior position is for a consultant with a strong technical background who possesses exceptional communications skills as you will be required to engage at C level.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Consultant is to consult on workspace strategies and design solutions of medium to high complexity.
The Technical Consultant will consult with clients to uncover and understand business requirements that can be translated to technical recommendations with a view of developing further Professional or Managed Services engagements to meet the objectives of those requirements. You will be responsible for acting as a trusted advisor to the client by demonstrating an understanding of there requirements and expertise in the relevant technologies.
- Consult at C level on workspace strategies and design complex solutions
- Translate complex business requirements into functional ones to translate to technical solutions.
- Provide technical assistance to colleagues as Subject Mater Expert
- Perform technical solutions for clients, upholding work standards to achieve milestones in client satisfaction.
- Engage at a high level to ensure project profitability with Field Services Managers, Project Managers, and team members.
- Support the pre-sales by using expertise for the design and configuration requirements related to RFP/RFI
- Review HLDs/SOW and contribute to LLDs
- Assist in troubleshooting, design, configuration, and escalation.
- Act as technology lead using your strong technical background of specific technologies.
- Provide engineering assistance as required.
- Exceptional communication skills and remarkable technology leadership
- Ability to clearly align IT strategy to business goals
- Experience in O365 and Skype for Business
- Experience in VMware/Citrix
- Experience in Azure/AWS, Microsoft AD 2008 R2 to 2016 and Exchange 2007-2016
- Experience in Microsoft Server 2008 R2 to 2016 and Microsoft InTune
- Excellent communication skills with C level executives
- Excellent documentation skills – HLD/ LLD/ SOW.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886