- ermanent Role
- Iconic security development company
You have the opportunity to become part of a small, innovative company who does groundbreaking security application development. They have a great family culture and exciting growth into government and consumer markets.
You will work with a culturally diverse team who celebrates success as well as provides well-guided support.
- Development of responsive web applications delivering secure document storage and delivery aligned with business requirements
- Design and development of UI
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation and detailed design documents.
- Strong UI and visual design background (with portfolio):
- Ability to design wireframe and prototype using relevant tools.
- Ability to create visually appealing mock-ups.
- Experience with Adobe application suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with browser compliance: Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and mobile devices
- Experience with .NET framework, Xamarin Forms, MVC, WebAPI and C#.
- Experience with Django web framework.
- Experience with development of software in an integrated environment (client server, web services, packaged software packages with custom applications).
- Experience working in agile development and delivery.
- Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles.
- Proficient with RESTful API methods
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving and object-oriented design.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including common technical design patterns and programming paradigms.
- Knowledge of Information Security best practices to the design and implementation of software development.
- Excellent communication and team-work skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV in Word format in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165