- 6-month contract with possible extension
- Macquarie Park
- Immediate Start
Our Client is one of Australia’s favourite ICT and telecommunication brands who is currently seeking experienced System Administrators who has over 5 years’ experience working with Unix systems including AIX, Solaris and HP-UX.
It is essential for the successful candidate to have experience in the maintenance of a Unix environment. You will be directly responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of the organization’s UNIX operating systems and all related systems or software.
You will be working at our client’s state-of-the-art Campus which is located in Macquarie Park, walking distance from numerous bus and train services.
- Minimum five years’ experience with Solaris, HP-UX and AIX operating systems
- Proven experience in day to day Systems Administration and project activities
- Experience in installing, configuring, patching, upgrading, and maintaining Unix technologies & SAN infrastructure;
- Sound understanding of network, storage and backup
- Ability to resolve issues & handle conflicting priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize current and incoming workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and personal presentation
- Candidates must hold working rights for Australia either Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen Johnstone 0415 234 886